Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Afraid

My parents taught me to be afraid. Afraid of the world, the unkown, my future. They taught me to be fearful. I don't want to be scared. I want to jump right in and experience as much of my life as possible. I want to feel, touch, hear, taste, and see the world around me. I want to walk with confidence everyday! It is my life, and I shouldn't be scared. Everything that happens to me, happens for a reason. I can't avoid it by being scared, so why waste my time on fears?
My parent's taught me to be afraid, wary, and uncertain. Well I am tired of that bullshit! Half the reason children love life is because they have no fear of being wrong or judged...that is why they are carefree. So many people say they want to be a kid again, and it is really not that hard to have that type of mindset. We are just conditioned to worry, and we really have no reason to.

No comments:

Post a Comment